Extra Credit (maximum of 20 points may be earned, to be averaged in with other grades) (more…)
The 5th Six Weeks Overview and 5th Six Weeks R/W Notebook Instructions were given to students in class last week. Students wrote 3 questions that they have about their books as part of their book check. They will use those questions as their “Big Questions” for the R/W Notebook entries this six weeks.
Due Dates for the R/W Notebook Entries:
March 2/3 – RWNB #1 Due
March 25/26 – RWNB #2 Due (more…)
Math Week of February 9th February 10, 2015
Here are the math assignments for the week: (more…)
Wednesday, February 18 at 6:30 PM.
Come Experience Bellaire High School
- Learn about our outstanding Academic Programs including AP, IB, and Dual Credit
- Discover opportunities to participate in our award winning Visual & Performing Arts Programs
- Visit with coaches from our 13 UIL Athletic Programs as well as additional club sports
- Explore your interests by attending Club Jamboree and meeting representatives from over 115 clubs and student organizations
- Get connected and begin to receive information about the Class of 2019
- Find out how the 2012 Bond and the rebuilding of Bellaire High School will affect members of the Class of 2019
US History – Unit 6 February 5, 2015
Attached are the vocabulary and the Five Alive for Unit 6 requested by Alexandria!
Unit 6 Five Alive Revised – working throughout Unit 6 with a variety of due dates. Please check classroom board for exact dates!
Unit 6 Vocabulary – Vocabulary quiz is Feb. 6th, 2015
There are two opportunities for EXTRA CREDIT this six weeks for a maximum of 20 points (5 + 15). All extra credit for the 4th six weeks must be completed by 2/13!! (more…)